Just a handful of ingredients give this mouthwatering meal maker its light, lemony flavor.
Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- In a large shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add the chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken in an 11×7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices, 45-50 minutes.
1 chicken leg quarter: 261 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Source|Taste of Home