A major factor for almost everyone when considering starting a business, especially an online business is, Will I ever find anybody to listen to me, let alone buy anything from me? Well, I can tell you without hesitation, the answer is Yes! But it may take some time, before you actually begin to see some profit.
A few questions you need to ask yourself:
- Do you have the passion for your business? This is the main one, if you don’t feel passionate about your business, you may struggle to keep going, when you do eventually get things going, you may struggle to keep going, you may even give up. Passion drives us all, but not everybody has it in them. There are no short cuts to success.
- Do you know what you are going to sell? In my experience, the best products, services and anything else you offer up front, tend to sell best. It’s almost like you don’t have a clue what you are going to sell. To prove this point, I am going to tell you a true story.
- Do you know how to sell? This is very important. There are some people out there who think they know how to sell but in actual fact, they don’t know what they’re doing. If you don’t know how to sell, then you don’t have a clue what you are going to sell.
- Do you have a business plan? Believe it or not, many businesses don’t have a business plan. It is absolutely crucial. Without a business plan, you can be thrown into court for millions of dollars because you never had a chance to properly run your business and demonstrate to a lender you can manage it effectively. A business plan needs to be done correctly.
- Are you an entrepreneur? I believe any entrepreneur who starts a business without the support and guidance of a mentor, is an entrepreneur who is likely to struggle and possibly fail.
- Do you have the discipline to do it? You need to have discipline in order to do it. No one is going to take care of everything for you. You need to take care of some things, then hand it over to others. You will need to pay bills, keep account books, make payroll, etc.
- Have you studied your market? I believe in every entrepreneur’s mind they believe they know their market. In actual fact, you know your market but you have never really been able to sell anything to that market. This is something you need to learn how to do. Again, you will need to pay bills, keep account books, make payroll, etc.
- Are you willing to invest? This is perhaps the most important question an entrepreneur may ask themselves. I believe most people do not want to invest their money because they believe they know what it is worth. You need to learn how to invest your money.
This is a very important list of questions an entrepreneur should ask themselves. It is the foundation for a sound, profitable business. If you are interested in starting, building and growing a current or new business and you can relate to one or more of the questions we posted, you need to check our our website www.businesscoaching101.net. Here we break down all of the pitfalls that exist in the pursuit of business success. We even have model we call The Simple Business Start-Up model.
As mentioned, if any of these points strike a chord with you and your business experience, you may need to tweak a few things that you may find on our website. Additionally, we have found that by asking these questions and, in most cases, making a few minor adjustments, most business owners are only a few chess moves away from having their business flourish as they have wished, dreamed and expected.
Check out our main site Business Coaching 101 at http://bit.ly/BizCoach101 and read over the Simple Business Start-Up Model and learning and creating exponential growth in your business.
Article source: http://articlebiz.com